Re-entry and Surveillance Testing Information
Weekly surveillance testing is required for all students and employees who have not uploaded their COVID-19 vaccine record.
- Surveillance testing is available once per calendar week at the CSUF Mass Testing Site (located just behind Titan Shops).
- The Mass Testing Site Hours are Monday – Thursday, from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm. Please plan to spend approximately 15 minutes at the testing site.
- Symptomatic students and employees will continue to be tested at the Student Health Center through December 31, 2021 using Binax and Shield T3 tests.
- To schedule testing appointments, please refer to the appointment instructions.
- For more information regarding re-entry testing requirements, see the re-entry and surveillance testing flowchart (pdf)
If you have any questions regarding scheduled testing, please contact the Student Health Center at (657) 278-2800.
Information on County vaccination and testing resources is available at https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/.