The Impact of California’s Stay-At-Home Order on Campus
As you might have heard, Orange County moved back to Tier 1, which is commonly known as the “widespread” or “purple” tier, and California Department of Public Health issued a stay-at-home order. The following is information on how these changes affect our current re-entry efforts.
- Academic Affairs will continue to monitor and comply with guidance regarding approved in-person classes
- Approved research activity will remain unchanged at current levels
- Pollak Library study space is closed (effective Wednesday, December 2); Device Requests equipment pickup location will remain open to the campus community
- Titan Shops will remain open at a 20% occupancy
- Eating facilities (i.e., Starbucks) will remain “grab and go”
- Housing and Residential Engagement will monitor and comply with guidance
- Titan Athletics will monitor and comply with guidance
The Children’s Center has closed (effective Thursday, December 3) due to COVID-related issues, which are not related to recent state and county changes.