CSUF Virtual Student Services – A Message from the Vice President for Student AffairsThursday April 09, 2020 5:01 pm
I hope you were able to take full advantage of the Spring Break and had time to exhale a bit. It is my intent to check-in with you all every couple of weeks. Today, I want to touch base to provide additional student-service related updates. I encourage you take a moment to watch a brief, Zoom Conference style video message I created for you on Instagram, and review a round-up of information that you may find useful:
- Video Message from the Vice President for Student Affairs: www.instagram.com/csufstudents
- COVID-19 €“ Resource Guide for Students: http://www.fullerton.edu/sa/_resources/pdf/COVID19Resources.pdf
- Virtual Student Services: http://www.fullerton.edu/sa/virtualstudentservices/index.php
- YOU@Fullerton: YOU@Fullerton is CSUF’s new virtual wellness platform created for YOU! It provides evidence-based articles, videos, and relevant resources to support your personal goals, mental health, and physical wellness. To begin, visit: you.fullerton.edu.
- Student Health Services: The Student Health Center is available for COVID-19 phone consultations for students by calling (657) 278-2800. The Student Health Center can provide phone appointments, information on home care for COVID-19 related symptoms, information about self-isolation, and testing information. You can access related information through the Virtual Student Services webpage, or visit www.fullerton.edu/studentwellness for more.
- Financial Aid Reminder: The Financial Aid document submission deadline for the Fall 2020 semester is quickly approaching. Our Financial Aid team is 100% remote, accessible and continues to respond to applicants in a timely fashion. Our Financial Aid staff members are doing fantastic work, and we encourage you to connect with them. You can access related information through the Virtual Student Services webpage, or visit www.fullerton.edu/financialaid for more.
- APIDA/SWANA Heritage Social Media Campaign: Join our Asian Pacific American Resource Center on social media as we highlight different APIDA-SWANA experiences, including SWANA identities, Mental Health, Representation, and Literature & Poetry. Share your experiences, role models, and cultures as APIDA-SWANA. Use the hashtag #CSUFAPIDAVoices and tag @csufaparc and we’ll share them on our stories.
- Cal State Fullerton’s response to COVID-19: coronavirus.fullerton.edu
As we continue through the COVID-19 pandemic, please remember that we are here for you. The present situation may be tough, but so are we. We might not be able to control the situation, but we are in control of our response. We may not have it all figured out, but we continue to learn something through this time period. We will get through this, moving forward one day at a time.
Harry Le Grande
Division of Student Affairs