COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations: Employees
CSU Vaccination and Booster Requirements
The CSU now strongly recommends that all individuals who access any in-person program or activity (on- or off-campus) operated or controlled by the University follow COVID-19 vaccine recommendations adopted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) applicable to their age, medical condition, and other relevant indications.
COVID-19 Testing Information
Free COVID-19 tests are available for employees who had a close contact with a positive case on campus. If you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you can pick up a test in College Park 700 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. You will be asked for a code, which changes frequently, please contact the COVID-19 response team at (657) 278-8095 for additional instructions.
Employees may now self-administer and self-read a COVID-19 test. Employees are required to provide/upload a photograph verifying the results as well as noting their name, time and date of the test. The upload instructions are as follows:
- Visit the “Report Case or Exposure” page
- Click on “Student and Employee Form”
- Complete all required fields. Use “N/A” where appropriate.
- Reason for reporting: Select “Other.”
- In the text field type “Submitting Test Results.”
- Upload a photo of test results under “Supporting Documentation,” which appears at the bottom of the report. Please include on the photograph your name as well as the date and time you took the test.
- Only PDFs can be uploaded.
Employees should not come to work if they are not feeling well. The university requests that employees who test positive for COVID-19, suspect they have COVID-19, or become aware that they may have been in close contact with someone who either tested positive for or is suspected to have COVID-19 report the positive result, symptoms or exposure using the CSUF COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form. The COVID-19 Response Team will review the incident report and provide guidance concerning self-isolation, self-quarantine, testing and return to work requirements.