COVID Vaccination Record Upload: Employees who choose to be vaccinated may submit their vaccination record for verification online through a third-party vendor, Point and Click Solutions (PNC), that is HIPAA compliant. Information will be sent soon to ASC employees outlining how they can upload their vaccination records. Learn more.
Click here for instructions on submitting your vaccine record.
Vaccination Clinics – Booking an Appointment:
Orange County Providence Vaccination Sites
Available to Orange County Community Members
- Providence Vaccine Clinic at Edwards Lifesciences in Santa Ana
- Providence Vaccine Drive-Thru at Great Park Irvine
Hours will vary by location. Reserve your spot at myturn.ca.gov.
Under the CSU’s Expanded COVID-19 Relief Leave (ECRL) program, Cal State employees may visit St. Jude’s vaccination site or any other vaccination site during work hours. Employees who experience any post-vaccination side effects or symptoms may utilize ECRL to account for their time off while recovering. ECRL is not applicable for work-study student assistants at this time. For more information about the ECRL program, please visit the HRDI supplemental paid leave webpage.
In addition, members of our community may also schedule an appointment at one of the other Orange County Providence vaccination sites. To do so, visit myturn.ca.gov, enter the zip code of 92705 or 92618 to view the Providence Vaccine Clinic at Edwards Lifesciences in Santa Ana or the Providence Vaccine Drive-Thru at the Great Park Irvine. The hours and vaccines at each clinic vary, so please refer to the respective websites for more information. Access to all three vaccination sites is open from April 29, 2021 through May 28, 2021.
Update March 25: On April 1, all residents will be eligible for the Coronavirus vaccine. On April 15 all residents 16+ will be eligible.
- All vaccination sites require an appointment to enter. No walk-ins are permitted.
- The Othena app and website are not resourced or supported by CSUF. If you have problems with the site, contact the number of the website or the OCHCA COVID-19 Hotline, which can be found on the OCHCA COVID-19 webpage: https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/
- If you choose to receive your vaccination through your primary care provider, please follow the instructions on the applicable website for accessing COVID-19 vaccine.
There are several ways to receive a vaccine:
Everyone is encouraged to register and inquire through all available resources.
- Contact your primary care provider. Most larger health care facilities (UCI, Kaiser, St. Jude, and St. Joseph’s, etc.) are vaccinating their members who fall within released phases/tiers.
- Community clinics and retail pharmacies
- These include but are not limited to:
- Alta Med
- These include but are not limited to:
- Go to the California Vaccine scheduling site https://myturn.ca.gov/
Documentation Needed for your Appointment
You will be required to show proof of employment at this stage of vaccine distribution. A CSUF Titan Card alone may not be sufficient; therefore, please bring your employment certification email letter. You also must bring a copy of your most recent pay stub*, and a valid government-issued ID.
* To obtain copies of your pay stub you can go through your employee portal or go to the Cal Employee Connect (CEC) portal. You must register for an account if you have not done so already. View Registration instructions.
Additional clinics for employees, students, and families:
Providence Clinic at Buena Park Community Center
6688 Beach Blvd. Buena Park 90621
Providence Clinic at Whitten Community Center
900 S. Melrose Ave, Placentia
Providence Clinic at Garden Grove Sports and Recreation Complex
13641 Deodara Dr. Garden Grove, 92844
Providence Clinic at Orangethorpe United Methodist Church
2351 W. Orangethorpe Ave. Fullerton, 92833
Providence Clinic at La Habra Community Center
101 W. La Habra Blvd. La Habra, 90631
Reserve using MyTurn.