Due to the recent shift in our County’s tier level and state guidance, CSUF must close in-person library services for the remainder of the semester. Effective Wednesday, December 2, students will no longer be able to reserve time in the Pollak Library for the Fall semester. Please check Pollak Library’s COVID-19 page for updates.
The physical library building will remain closed to the public, access to print materials will resume. The only face-to-face services provided will be for occasional University Archives and Special Collections materials use when digitization is impossible. Physical services will be limited to Pollak Library; the Irvine Center Library will remain virtual.
- The first floor of the north tower will be open ONLY to CSUF students and solely as a study area.
- Capacity will be limited to 100 students.
- There will be no computers, no printers, and seats must be reserved according to a system still under development. Vist the Pollak Library’s COVID-19 page to reserve.
- We will not provide any library services.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- Hours will be 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- PLN 130 and all offices and study rooms will be locked.
Please check Pollak Library’s COVID-19 page for updates on library services and resources