To limit the spread of COVID-19 on campus, see the University’s COVID-19 Mitigation Measures & Guidelines (Presidential Directive No. 21). View the full directive.
The physical library building will remain closed to the public, access to print materials will resume. The only face-to-face services provided will be for occasional University Archives and Special Collections materials use when digitization is impossible. Physical services will be limited to Pollak Library; the Irvine Center Library will remain virtual.
- The first floor of the north tower will be open ONLY to CSUF students and solely as a study area.
- Capacity will be limited to 100 students.
- There will be no computers, no printers, and seats must be reserved according to a system still under development. Vist the Pollak Library’s COVID-19 page to reserve.
- We will not provide any library services.
- Face coverings must be worn.
- Hours will be 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- PLN 130 and all offices and study rooms will be locked.
Please check Pollak Library’s COVID-19 page for updates on library services and resources