The Impact of California’s Stay-At-Home Order on Campus Monday December 07, 2020 10:31 am
As you might have heard, Orange County moved back to Tier 1, which is commonly known as the “widespread” or “purple” tier, and California Department of Public Health issued a stay-at-home order. The following is information on how these changes affect our current re-entry efforts.
- Academic Affairs will continue to monitor and comply with guidance regarding approved in-person classes
- Approved research activity will remain unchanged at current levels
- Pollak Library study space is closed (effective Wednesday, December 2); Device Requests equipment pickup location will remain open to the campus community
- Titan Shops will remain open at a 20% occupancy
- Eating facilities (i.e., Starbucks) will remain “grab and go”
- Housing and Residential Engagement will monitor and comply with guidance
- Titan Athletics will monitor and comply with guidance
The Children’s Center has closed (effective Thursday, December 3) due to COVID-related issues, which are not related to recent state and county changes.