Transition Plan Summary (Updated 3/30/2020 – 10:57 am):
- March 25 through May 22: Virtual teaching and learning continues.
Library Going Virtual Friday March 20, 2020 2:33 pm
The following is an update about Pollak Library.
- The library (books, articles, reference, research support, instruction) has gone virtual but all services still are available.
- The doors of the library will be locked.
- IT support is only remote. For more information visit: https://www.fullerton.edu/it/continuity/index.php
- Check the Library’s home page for links and additional information.
We have lots of electronic resources and will be adding more. Check the Library’s home page for links and additional information. Support for research and instruction will continue virtually. You can contact the individual library faculty with whom you have been accustomed to working and should not experience any significant interruption in these areas.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
My very best wishes – stay safe-
Emily Miller Bonney
Dean Pollak Library