Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Temporarily Halted in the US
The CDC and FDA issued a statement on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, following at least six reports of a rare condition that causes blood clots found in patients 18-44. View Statement
HRDI Email to Campus Employees: Guidance for all employees from HRDI Thursday March 12, 2020 9:34 am
There still have been no presumptive or confirmed cases related to the University. HRDI has received feedback that our messaging about Coronavirus and the university’s expectations during this time may not have been clear.
- The university remains open
- All employees are expected to report to work as normal. Faculty and academic student employees are making adjustments to their method of instruction at this time.
- All offices and departments are expected to be open as normal
- If any employee has a concern about reporting to work, they should contact their manager or HRDI
- Managers in consultation with HRDI are empowered to approve telecommuting on an emergency basis
- Additional information is here: http://coronavirus.fullerton.edu/frequently-asked-questions/
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
David Forgues, Ph.D., SHRM-SCP
Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion