Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
June 22, 2020
May 29, 2020
Students-June 1 is the deadline to choose C/NC, please review the CR/NC Grading Basis Option User Guide. You will not see your grades in your Student Center until after June 1st. You may view the letter grades for each of your courses on a new CR/NC page in your Student Center in Titan Online between May 22nd and June 1st at 11:59 pm.
May 28, 2020
May 27, 2020
Returning Laptops or MiFi equipment instructions
- Write your First & Last Name and your CWID on paper and attach it on the device you are returning
- Bring your Titan Card or a photo ID
- Bring the device & charging cables
Drop-off location: Pollak Library South Entrance (facing McCarthy Hall )
Walk up to the sign that says “Device Pickup Only” an attendant will assist you.
Drop-off time is Monday–Friday 9:00 AM–4:30 PM
May 21, 2020
Update on the distribution of CARES Act funding to students. Distribution began on 5-15 and will provide money to 30,000 students.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of a respiratory illness called coronavirus, or COVID-19, first identified in Wuhan, China. Additional cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States.
This website explains the steps Cal State Fullerton is taking to prepare for possible local impacts, as well as steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
The CDC recommends that we all help respond to this public health threat by taking simple, everyday precautions such as:
- DO NOT COME TO WORK OR ATTEND CLASS IF YOU ARE SICK OR SYMPTOMATIC. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IF YOUR SYMPTOMS WORSEN.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.